Here is a free gift about how to build muscle in the office.
5 Keys to Office Muscle
The holidays can be a train wreck to building muscle. Especially, if you work in an office setting throught out the holidays. Why you might ask? Let's just say everyone brings out the betty crocker in them and starts baking cookies and pies. It's like a junk food fest. If you are not careful it could start you on a month long binge of junk food. The fact is most people know when the Holidays are coming, but never prepare a strategy to turn the office into a muscle building factory. Below I listed several strategies that will build you a rock hard body and keep your hands out the office cookie jar. At least, keep your binges at bay.
1) Park far away from the office - This allows you to enjoy a walk that wil help burn the extra calories that are taken in during the holidays. It also helps the recovery process after some tough workouts in the weight room.
2) Drink plenty of water- Water, not only saturates the cells and moves food properly through your digestive system. It also keeps you full, which decreases the chance of shoving that extra chocolate cake in your mouth.
3) Bring healthy snacks to the office - There is nothing that helps you stay full like snacking periodically throughout the day on snacks that will help you build muscle and keep fat gain at a minimum. It will also regulate your insulin which is beneficial to stopping fat gain. Some examples are beef jerky, nuts, dried fruits, and high protein bars. Keep those snacks nearby and your physique will be the talk off the office.
4) More Activity- It simply makes sense to do more when you eat more. It is a formula of more in and more out for you if you plan to be ripped and muscular during the holidays. This could be just walking around the parking lot during lunch to burn some belly fat and flush out any bad blood from a greuling workout. It is low impact enough that it will not cause any soreness and will be easy to recover from. It is also a great time to ramp up the intensity of your workouts because your feedings will be at an all time high during the holidays. That is a prime time to pack on some serious slabs of muscle. Keep the wokouts short because if you are married like me this is when the wife will have you shopping all over the place.
5) Build a support group- It is great to have people that are after the same goals that you are. It will build accountability and create an atmosphere of success. That is of course if you have motivated people in your group. I like training with people that push themselves to the limit and are not there to talk. It creates an atmposhere for challenges and moving serious weights. If you have ever lifted with some motivated athletes you know all about the atmosphere I am talking about.
Coach Lamour is a performance enhancement specialists in the Jamestown, NC area. He has played football professionally and coached the pop warner level all the way up to college. He has written articles for EliteFts.com and currenlty enjoys training fat loss clients and athletes of all ages. He can be contacted at email@example.com. Pick up your free gift at http://wwwthechamber-jimmy.blogspot.com/